Lots of to-ing and fro-ing with the website revamp this week. There is always a bot of pressure when choosing new graphics and logo, but we got there in the end. We had to dodge the showers again to get photos of ‘massed’ balls of wool. He who does the photos, prefers natural light. Work continues on the website, but I am hopeful it will go live with a new look next week.
The rain has continued for most of the week. Getting progressively worse if anything, and culminating in what could only be described as a deluge yesterday. Good knitting weather though! T’s sweater is finished, but has still to be sown up. It has looked quite a strange shape during the process, but I think it will be fine. I have made a few modifications, which might be of interest. I used short row shaping for t he shoulder cast off, which has made for a neater and less bulky shoulder seam. And instead of casting off the sleeve top, I have knitted one row and will sew the sleeve on stitch by stitch. Again this will mean less bulk and will match the finish on the neck.